The Street > The Lounge

TAH

<< < (9/12) > >>

theboredbmxer:
Nah he was cool, he worked at a local bike shop and laced me up 2 different wheels for free, just because I rode and there weren't many of us around (none now). 

Hank Chinaski:
Parting the curtain a bit.. BPN was never really banned, at least not by an admin or sheep. He basically rage quit after he had a bunch of his bans overturned by a bunch of us. Like, he could ban someone and I could go remove it and if I'm not mistaken only sheep could see who did what. The problem was BPN was overly strict with the rules and also targeted people who tormented him. Those people happened to also be in TAH usually so he'd ban them, one of us would unban them and he'd get pissed. Someone banned BPN at one point, I can't remember who or for what but I think he called Sheep on the phone about it. I do remember witnessing the thread in the mod forum where sheep more or less refused to take sides in the feud and that made BPN quit.

Christopher T.:

--- Quote from: Finn the Human on August 07, 2015, 01:51:51 AM ---

Have you slept in the freezing cold in your car with gloves on your feet lately? Or was that just a one time deal?

--- End quote ---

Ha. Forgot about that one. Nah, can't say I've done anything quite like that lately. Life has slowed down significantly since I moved. I did get some middle-aged jack offs kicked out of a hotel after pissing on all of their stuff a few months back though.

So, yeah, Ginger, I'm still a massive arsehole.

The Fresh Pinch:
What's all this about TAH then? Never heard of it.

locomotive:

--- Quote from: Christopher T. on August 04, 2015, 09:31:49 PM ---
Does B. still post? That guy was such a dick to people. I loved it.

Weren't a lot of the original guys from around Alberta?

--- End quote ---

Don't worry, you are surely still the biggest dick out of the bunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version