The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (8/21) > >>

GUMP_:
Process plant techinian.

In normal words I take good shit out of dirt. I work at one of the leading lithium company/mines in the world.

I'm 2nd in charge of my shift at work. Been out here for a total of 11.5 years but 10 with the company.

ginger:

--- Quote from: U-238 on August 13, 2015, 03:41:51 PM ---I was able to get some people to pay for me to go to grad school for medical physics (2 years deep into a PhD at the moment). Medical physics mainly consists of research and clinical applications in diagnostic imaging/radiology and radiation therapy.

--- End quote ---

THz imaging?

Aesop Rock:
Kegging operations manager/cellarman brewer at Mission Brewery. Oversee all keg inventory pre-packaging, organize kegs for cleaning, filling, palletizing, and shipping. I also assist in the brewhouse, under the lead brewer, prepping beer for packaging after fermentation and filtering (when applicable). I also mop the floors and take out the trash, so you know, I'm pretty high up on the food chain.

U-238:

--- Quote from: ginger on August 13, 2015, 06:40:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: U-238 on August 13, 2015, 03:41:51 PM ---I was able to get some people to pay for me to go to grad school for medical physics (2 years deep into a PhD at the moment). Medical physics mainly consists of research and clinical applications in diagnostic imaging/radiology and radiation therapy.

--- End quote ---

THz imaging?

--- End quote ---

Nobody at my institution is pursuing terahertz imaging. It is a pretty interesting idea though. Easily implemented non-ionizing cancer screening methods are hot shit.

PabstBlueRibbon:
Heavy Equipment Mechanic/ Make shit work with from nothing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version