The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (10/21) > >>

LuckyLuke:
I currently own my own storage company. I am also the Vice President of a decent sized moving company. A slow week for me is 70 hours. Hopefully next year we grow to the point where I am irrelevant for day to day operations.

LuckyLuke:

--- Quote from: ginger on August 12, 2015, 11:46:55 PM ---Laser sales and application support. Sharks optional.

--- End quote ---

Austin Powers reference? haha

Albie:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on August 14, 2015, 01:06:14 AM ---I thought that's why Aaron called it? Jase wasn't around and he didn't have that role filled? That's what I understood from the "peace out macramento" letter.

--- End quote ---

Bikes ain't the only things you can weld.

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Albie on August 15, 2015, 12:46:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on August 14, 2015, 01:06:14 AM ---I thought that's why Aaron called it? Jase wasn't around and he didn't have that role filled? That's what I understood from the "peace out macramento" letter.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh I know there were racing shit and dudes like my wife's dad, Toddy, who wanted viper parts.

Albie:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on August 15, 2015, 01:56:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Albie on August 15, 2015, 12:46:13 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh I know there were racing shit and dudes like my wife's dad, Toddy, who wanted viper parts.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version