The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (13/21) > >>

condrbkr:
I try to sell t-shirts of Edwin on it. http://imeugene.bigcartel.com/product/ed-shirt

sokoloka:
Sales Director for a spine implant company.

Arttu:

--- Quote from: Bristow on August 16, 2015, 06:41:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Arttu on August 16, 2015, 01:30:33 PM ---I have a bachelors in furniture design, currently studying architecture and working in a bike shop (mechanic). Architecture is what I'll probably end up doing, but it'll take a few more years.

--- End quote ---

Good luck man, how many years of study do you have remaining?

I'm an architect.

--- End quote ---

I should get my bachelor's this year, and two more for a masters. So at least three. I actually would have gotten a job in a very prestigious firm this summer, but it was very last minute and I had already signed a contract in the bikeshop. I'm hoping to land a part time job this year, work experience seems to be much more important than school credits when it comes to finding a job after graduating.

Prodigal Son:
Is it standard to sign a contract to work at a bike shop over there? I suppose the difference in shops is significant, still seems like a bit much for a bike shop.

jtr:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on August 17, 2015, 11:21:08 AM ---Sales Director for a spine implant company.

--- End quote ---
sweet... do i get a good price with you? because i'll sure need one in a couple of years...
because my back is terribly fucked.
i've studied and learned etching and printmaking mainly in coppercutting and engraving.
now in september i'll be further studying jewelry design to learn how to cut stones and improve my engraving skills...
plus working in graphic design to pay my bred and rent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version