The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (15/21) > >>

Ruben José:
Currently photographer at BMW dealership. Never tought this would happen, but it's a great feeling going to work and all you do is take photos and ride cars.

U-238:

--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 19, 2015, 12:15:08 PM ---Respiratory Therapist at one the largest inpatient hospitals in the country. Currently i'm working in the ICU running and managing the life support ventilators. Other times I can be placed on the general floors administering breathing medications/therapy.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask where at? My wife is an RRT.

Lo Pan:
I'm a millwright at a large integrated steel plant. Although I only work in one area the machinery I maintain on a daily basis is fascinating.

blueee:
Literally unemployed
Gonna do a tad more manual labor and then I'm off to the wastelnd to work 100hr a week for $100/hr

jeffro:
One size fits all PR/advertising/marketing account director at a large comms consultancy. Being 'creative', we have an entirely free bar in the office and all of the open plan, table tennis, hammock type of feel-good shit going on, which is alright.

My girlfriend is a surgeon in training and fuck me does it make me have days thinking 'what do I actually do' or visions of leaving the firm to go and chop trees down or build something, it is comical how different our respective 'bad day at work' stories are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version