The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (16/21) > >>

Tall Opinion:

--- Quote from: U-238 on August 20, 2015, 04:34:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 19, 2015, 12:15:08 PM ---Respiratory Therapist at one the largest inpatient hospitals in the country. Currently i'm working in the ICU running and managing the life support ventilators. Other times I can be placed on the general floors administering breathing medications/therapy.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask where at? My wife is an RRT.

--- End quote ---

Beaumont in Royal Oak, Michigan.

_tom_:

--- Quote from: jeffro on August 23, 2015, 07:18:46 AM ---One size fits all PR/advertising/marketing account director at a large comms consultancy. Being 'creative', we have an entirely free bar in the office and all of the open plan, table tennis, hammock type of feel-good shit going on, which is alright.

My girlfriend is a surgeon in training and fuck me does it make me have days thinking 'what do I actually do' or visions of leaving the firm to go and chop trees down or build something, it is comical how different our respective 'bad day at work' stories are.

--- End quote ---

Don't suppose you guys have any jobs going for video or graphics guys do you? Sounds way more fun than where I work haha.

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: blueee on August 22, 2015, 05:47:04 AM ---Literally unemployed
Gonna do a tad more manual labor and then I'm off to the wastelnd to work 100hr a week for $100/hr

--- End quote ---

The where to do what?

NWO_FJK:
I usually am a tree planter during the summer but in the off season I am cooking at some restaurant.

master:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on August 27, 2015, 12:01:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: blueee on August 22, 2015, 05:47:04 AM ---Literally unemployed
Gonna do a tad more manual labor and then I'm off to the wastelnd to work 100hr a week for $100/hr

--- End quote ---

The where to do what?

--- End quote ---

Probably the oil fields to be a roughneck...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version