The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (17/21) > >>

Allah:

--- Quote from: jeffro on August 23, 2015, 07:18:46 AM ---One size fits all PR/advertising/marketing account director at a large comms consultancy. Being 'creative', we have an entirely free bar in the office and all of the open plan, table tennis, hammock type of feel-good shit going on, which is alright.

My girlfriend is a surgeon in training and fuck me does it make me have days thinking 'what do I actually do' or visions of leaving the firm to go and chop trees down or build something, it is comical how different our respective 'bad day at work' stories are.

--- End quote ---

I can completely relate to this - our respective companies almost certainly have dealings with each other, I work for PR agencies and departments. Sadly we don't have as the same amount of perks but it's still a chilled out place to work. The PR world is such bullshit that I refuse to get stressed, compared to farming it's a joke. Half the job of a PR is to justify their existence to the wider company... Anyway, one day I'll do something useful.

Merry:
Entitlement Officer with the Workers Compensation Board of Prince Edward Island. Essentially, I'm on the team that adjudicates potential workers compensation claims.

Provincial government job, and a total career. The work is super challenging, I work with amazing people, and the pay and benefits are both fantastic.

U-238:

--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 24, 2015, 08:10:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: U-238 on August 20, 2015, 04:34:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 19, 2015, 12:15:08 PM ---Respiratory Therapist at one the largest inpatient hospitals in the country. Currently i'm working in the ICU running and managing the life support ventilators. Other times I can be placed on the general floors administering breathing medications/therapy.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask where at? My wife is an RRT.

--- End quote ---

Beaumont in Royal Oak, Michigan.

--- End quote ---

Damn dude! 1000+ beds? The hospital I am at has ~800 and is absolutely massive (I only work in the attached cancer center which is not that big). The wife is currently at a hospital with around 500 and she has no desire to work at any place bigger. Props to you.

Tall Opinion:

--- Quote from: U-238 on August 29, 2015, 08:26:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 24, 2015, 08:10:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: U-238 on August 20, 2015, 04:34:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tall Opinion on August 19, 2015, 12:15:08 PM ---Respiratory Therapist at one the largest inpatient hospitals in the country. Currently i'm working in the ICU running and managing the life support ventilators. Other times I can be placed on the general floors administering breathing medications/therapy.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask where at? My wife is an RRT.

--- End quote ---

Beaumont in Royal Oak, Michigan.

--- End quote ---

Damn dude! 1000+ beds? The hospital I am at has ~800 and is absolutely massive (I only work in the attached cancer center which is not that big). The wife is currently at a hospital with around 500 and she has no desire to work at any place bigger. Props to you.

--- End quote ---

Haha, yeah it can definitely be overwhelming at times. I've been there about two months now and there still isn't a day that goes by where I don't get lost for a moment. They just broke ground on a new ER expansion as well, so our emergency center is about to triple in size.

ediotism:

--- Quote from: MEAT on August 15, 2015, 02:43:59 PM ---A lot of the work is medical at the moment since that's where the bigger money is, but get involved in pretty much every field from aerospace to dildos (really).
--- End quote ---

I'd like to get a replica of my penis made as a dildo, I presume a single picture of the real thing can get you started. Is there a way for you to receive the file? my email wouldn't let me attach a 1TB file since its so big

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version