The Street > The Lounge

what is your profession?

<< < (18/21) > >>

therussianbabe:
Currently a full-time student interning as a financial adviser at Edward Jones.

jeffro:

--- Quote from: Allah on August 27, 2015, 02:04:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: jeffro on August 23, 2015, 07:18:46 AM ---One size fits all PR/advertising/marketing account director at a large comms consultancy. Being 'creative', we have an entirely free bar in the office and all of the open plan, table tennis, hammock type of feel-good shit going on, which is alright.

My girlfriend is a surgeon in training and fuck me does it make me have days thinking 'what do I actually do' or visions of leaving the firm to go and chop trees down or build something, it is comical how different our respective 'bad day at work' stories are.

--- End quote ---

I can completely relate to this - our respective companies almost certainly have dealings with each other, I work for PR agencies and departments. Sadly we don't have as the same amount of perks but it's still a chilled out place to work. The PR world is such bullshit that I refuse to get stressed, compared to farming it's a joke. Half the job of a PR is to justify their existence to the wider company... Anyway, one day I'll do something useful.

--- End quote ---

Haha yeah man, what company? Four Communications. I have sporadic visions of doing something else but then I think, actually I love what I do and am making a decent wedge, I guess the grass always looks greener...

powell:
i work for a company that buys, sells and refurbishes industrial equipment. and i've been working for redbull for about 4 years setting up events part time. though i dont care for either one all that much. id really like to be a national park ranger, or soemthing along those lines.

Finn the Human:
I'm a bike mechanic at Halfords. Single mothers can bang on about how tough life is but its way harder being a white male living on 50p above minimum wage.

barcodebilly:
Fuck thatttt. Whats minimum out there? Doesn't something have to do with your age for a while?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version