The Street > The Lounge

Mobiles uk

<< < (3/3)

MEAT:
My waterproof Sony phone isn't quite as waterproof as advertised,  learned that the hard way. Consider them 'splashproof',  it's no gopro.

Cole:

--- Quote from: Finn the Human on August 29, 2015, 01:59:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: G on August 29, 2015, 05:09:42 AM ---I need a new phone soon too and am looking for reputable places to buy unlocked UK phones too if anyone has any suggestions?

:)
G.

--- End quote ---

£220 + a few quid for postage. 3gb ram, 64gb storage, no SD card, 4g and runs without all the usual bloat bullshit.

https://oneplus.net/uk/oneplus-one

--- End quote ---

I can attest that this is an absolutely great phone. I have one (although it's currently in a drawer, lack of a waterproof case makes it a no go for field work) and I'm running Paranoid Android on it and couldn't be happier.

Was a big step up from the Nexus 5 I had before that, although the 5.5" screen takes some getting used to,

Kinchy:
I'm a fan of HTC phones, currently on the One mini, and my previous One S is still going after 3.5 years or so. Good tech, decent price, and I throw mine all of the place and they are fine

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: MEAT on August 30, 2015, 08:47:27 PM ---My waterproof Sony phone isn't quite as waterproof as advertised,  learned that the hard way. Consider them 'splashproof',  it's no gopro.

--- End quote ---

In that case I'll stick with my iPhone 4.

Have ordered a giff gaff sim. 3 just sounds bad in London from the people I've spoken to.

Cheers for your helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version