The Street > The Lounge

Mobiles uk

<< < (2/3) > >>

G:
I'm on GiffGaff with a Nexus 5 I got for £200 when they were selling them off cheap over a year ago. Been really good and saved me a lot of money compared to a contract.
But I also have a Three Sim which I use in the US and really do make a huge saving on data roaming (last trip I used data that would have cost over £6k on GiffGaff and only cost £20). I would happily go with Three all the time IF there was any signal in my house...

If you travel outside the EU then check the countries Three covers within the plan, if you go outside those areas too then you really need an unlocked phone so you can use a local SIM.

I need a new phone soon too and am looking for reputable places to buy unlocked UK phones too if anyone has any suggestions?

:)
G.

Zoidberg:
I'd have to think hard when the last time I left London was let alone the country so I'm not too fussed about roaming.

I am hearing that the 3 reception is terrible.

Cex for buying phones?

Sasha:
I've been with Three for a fair amount of time. They're good.

Finn the Human:

--- Quote from: G on August 29, 2015, 05:09:42 AM ---I need a new phone soon too and am looking for reputable places to buy unlocked UK phones too if anyone has any suggestions?

G.

--- End quote ---

£220 + a few quid for postage. 3gb ram, 64gb storage, no SD card, 4g and runs without all the usual bloat bullshit.

https://oneplus.net/uk/oneplus-one

G:

--- Quote from: Finn the Human on August 29, 2015, 01:59:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: G on August 29, 2015, 05:09:42 AM ---I need a new phone soon too and am looking for reputable places to buy unlocked UK phones too if anyone has any suggestions?

G.

--- End quote ---

£220 + a few quid for postage. 3gb ram, 64gb storage, no SD card, 4g and runs without all the usual bloat bullshit.

https://oneplus.net/uk/oneplus-one

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but 4g bands are EITHER "USA" or "Worldwide". USA wont work well for me here or in Taiwan, worldwide version wont work well in USA... Plus I really want a great camera. Done a fair bit of searching and so far S6 definitely looks like the best bet, though I wish it had a bigger screen and was waterproof, but hey you cant have everything... Tempted by dual SIM version but doesn't seem worth the extra cash and worried it will be a slightly downgraded version for developing markets....

G.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version