The Street > The Lounge

Tom Dugan's Holy fit part is on DiG BMX

<< < (3/6) > >>

Prodigal Son:
They put Shawn Macintosh's part up. He isn't smart, death is calling.

dude...:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPWq31y4RY

he must be one of those guys who is dialled enough to be comfortable riding real big stuff.

montymitch:
Just watched Van Homan's part.

Ho Lee Shit. I guess he's going to save us.

Sebastian:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 17, 2015, 09:47:45 PM ---They put Shawn Macintosh's part up. He isn't smart, death is calling.

--- End quote ---

There's definitely an "oh shit, he might die" element to his riding that you don't get with say, Dugan...

...but I get the feeling you're talking about helmets, which no one except Van seems to be wearing on a regular basis.

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Sebastian on September 18, 2015, 12:35:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 17, 2015, 09:47:45 PM ---They put Shawn Macintosh's part up. He isn't smart, death is calling.

--- End quote ---

There's definitely an "oh shit, he might die" element to his riding that you don't get with say, Dugan...

...but I get the feeling you're talking about helmets, which no one except Van seems to be wearing on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

Not specifically helmets, I'm not sure that would save him. He does that gap to nose manual on that dumpster wall thing. Fast and in the I'm going to fucking die position. I mean, logically you don't do that. Conclusion being, he's not smart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version