The Street > The Lounge

Tom Dugan's Holy fit part is on DiG BMX

<< < (5/6) > >>

locomotive:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 18, 2015, 12:52:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sebastian on September 18, 2015, 12:35:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 17, 2015, 09:47:45 PM ---They put Shawn Macintosh's part up. He isn't smart, death is calling.

--- End quote ---

There's definitely an "oh shit, he might die" element to his riding that you don't get with say, Dugan...

...but I get the feeling you're talking about helmets, which no one except Van seems to be wearing on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

Not specifically helmets, I'm not sure that would save him. He does that gap to nose manual on that dumpster wall thing. Fast and in the I'm going to fucking die position. I mean, logically you don't do that. Conclusion being, he's not smart.

--- End quote ---

With that logic you shouldn't do anything big. Actually, thats how most of the outside community that aren't into extreme sports view us. They automatically think you're dumb for throwing yourself at a wall/rail, even though in your mind it can feel like the easiest thing sometimes. It is understandable how people can view our activity as stupid, but I just wouldn't expect a person on this forum to say something like this.

Also he landed really back heavy in that clip, and wasn't in the "I'm going to die" vertical position. Not saying his riding didn't scare me also, but some people are just on another level.

barcodebilly:
Van Homan's part was incredible

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: locomotive on September 22, 2015, 02:10:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 18, 2015, 12:52:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sebastian on September 18, 2015, 12:35:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 17, 2015, 09:47:45 PM ---They put Shawn Macintosh's part up. He isn't smart, death is calling.

--- End quote ---

There's definitely an "oh shit, he might die" element to his riding that you don't get with say, Dugan...

...but I get the feeling you're talking about helmets, which no one except Van seems to be wearing on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

Not specifically helmets, I'm not sure that would save him. He does that gap to nose manual on that dumpster wall thing. Fast and in the I'm going to fucking die position. I mean, logically you don't do that. Conclusion being, he's not smart.

--- End quote ---

With that logic you shouldn't do anything big. Actually, thats how most of the outside community that aren't into extreme sports view us. They automatically think you're dumb for throwing yourself at a wall/rail, even though in your mind it can feel like the easiest thing sometimes. It is understandable how people can view our activity as stupid, but I just wouldn't expect a person on this forum to say something like this.

Also he landed really back heavy in that clip, and wasn't in the "I'm going to die" vertical position. Not saying his riding didn't scare me also, but some people are just on another level.

--- End quote ---

Haha, 'not smart', 'on another level', potato potatoe.

In all seriousness, there is a big difference from me saying that shit was stupid and a grown up saying the same thing right?

tim_sch:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on September 22, 2015, 10:05:28 PM ---Van Homan's part was incredible

--- End quote ---

It was so good, awesome seeing him still riding hard.

slvtn:
I kind of fear the answer: is there a Mike Aitken part as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version