The Street > The Lounge

Golfer's elbow, ugh.

<< < (3/4) > >>

dude...:
id second some kind of elbow brace. ive been fortunate enough not to have ever fucked my elbow up super bad, but my wrists knees and ankles have all been feeling pretty trashed at various points. some people dont seem to like braces but its always helped me heaps when getting back into riding after hurting any joints

streetStreet:
It's called bunny hop arms it's the fine muscle knees you don't normally use, tearing. Sometimes pain lasts for a week and the only solution is more bmx.

ad.:
How much other exercise do you do, particularly strength work? I find that running/other cycling  helps absolutely fuck all with riding the bmx, but stuff like press-ups, chin-ups etc. is really good to strengthen you up. I'd highly recommend 'you are your own gym' by Mark Lauren as a cheap book to buy and try some stuff out (just ignore the opening chapters of motivational guff).

condrbkr:
Try using Tiger Balm. It's like one of those cure alls to any type of muscle strain, bruising, stuff like that. You can probably find it at any Asian grocery store.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
Is it made from real tigers? because fuck that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version