The Street > The Lounge

Golfer's elbow, ugh.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Dr. Steve Brule on October 01, 2015, 09:36:27 AM ---Seeing a Doctor is a waste of time for anything like that, stock response of "Oh well just rest it for a few weeks and see how it is". You rest it, go back and they have no idea what is actually up with you.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, any doctor will tell you that BG and two just have!

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on October 01, 2015, 09:21:48 AM ---I think I have it. At one point it was so bad that I couldn't ride or lift objects. It got better after a few months. There's still some pain occasionally but mild enough I can ignore it and ride. I haven't seen a doctor because 'mericuh but I've read cortisone injections can help.

--- End quote ---

So you're saying you just got on with it and over time it decreases in general?

Danno:
Which park is it Zoid?

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Danno on October 01, 2015, 03:54:24 PM ---Which park is it Zoid?

--- End quote ---

'Better extreme' in barking. I'm one stop away, if you want to come check it you and your boys can stop at mine.

LukeTom:
Had something similar in Rugby, went to the physio. She said that the best thing for me to do was rest, when I told her that I wasn't going to she strapped it up, and it felt fine riding/playing sport with tight strapping and an elbow brace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version