The Street > The Lounge

So, lets talk about Garage Ramps!

<< < (6/6)

(jeff):

--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski on October 29, 2015, 01:45:45 PM ---Here's the ramps we had in our house back in the day.  It's a whole part but there's a large chunk of footage from the ramps.

https://youtu.be/1cGiiHenkoM

--- End quote ---

I highly enjoyed that. Brought back memories of my youth and motivated me to dust my bike off.

Bunky:
I measured it late last night, and I've got 8 feet and 2 inches to work with before the ceiling.

The lady is off work tonight, so she's picking up the kid from school, and I'm hoping I have some more time to work in the garage tonight.

It's been super rainy in Raleigh lately, so it would be good to have a place to ride soon.

Bunky:
Got a little bit of time in over the weekend.  Went with a 2 foot tall box on the door side with a 3ft4in radius for the quarter.  Doing a 8ft tall vert wall on the opposite side with a 5 foot radius and 3 feet of vert.

ginger:
Looking forward to see how this progresses, nice start.

Bunky:

Got the ribs for the opposite side done this weekend.  I have yet to buy anything for these ramps except for screws.  I'm hoping that I can get the window side wall and the bowl corners done with the scrap that I have, and then just have to buy the face wood to finish everything. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version