The Street > The Lounge

Paris

<< < (22/32) > >>

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
No, to be honest, I didn't.

Liam:
I'm not sure he has any distinct points. Nearly every post he makes is essentially just a cacophony of white noise, built on vague speculation that links a series of seemingly unrelated topics.

I just imagine him sat in a cave watching twenty different screens fill with streams of RSS feeds from every madcap blog in the world, the perceived veracity of their contents deduced using a bewildering algorithm he's smeared on the walls in his own earwax.

Prodigal Son:
I'm glad it's not my own diminished intellect that fails me in discerning his message.

ginger:
Rumours going around that Russia are lighting it up hard along the Turkish border right now.

I ask you, fair people of BG: is it on, or is it on?

JFax:
Russia said it wasnt, then moved warships in, but who wouldnt?

In my mind the best thing would be to let the coalition set up a safe zone on the north west part of the country, think the FSA is there, possibly some Al-Nusra that needs to get out. Let refugees stay there and set some kind of temporary (unofficial if so needed for them to step back) armistice up with Assad (also includign Russia and Iran). And then hit ISIS and Al-Nusra together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version