The Street > The Lounge

Paris

<< < (30/32) > >>

Prodigal Son:
Glad she wasn't affected by that madness.

manwe:
Alaskun, seriously what's your job? how do you have so much time / dedication to trawling the internet?

alaskun:
I'm a delivery driver, but it's not just that I have time to trawl, it's that it's the subject I read most about.  If there's a 'developing situation,' I'll get sucked into following it the way a lot of people follow sports/games/teams/players/strategies except there's never on off-season and it's not just a game.

I've been interested in/following the topic since about 2006, and I don't think I'm half as bad/fanatic about it as a lot of fantasy sports/stats dorks.  Old people seem to REALLY like me, but it's not easy finding people my age who don't just think I'm retarded.

Prodigal Son:
Do you listen to a lot of talk radio?

Cole:
When you're a massive autist, old people think you're just cute. Your peers know you're a fucking weirdo who will never fit in with the general population.

I picture you posting a lot of green text stories and having massive amounts of spaghetti in your pockets and screaming "NORMIES GET OUT!" At random/inappropriate times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version