The Street > The Lounge

Paris

<< < (5/32) > >>

Kinchy:
ISIS confirmed they were responsible and that the attacks were a direct response to French air strikes in Syria

alaskun:
Conflict News ‏@Conflicts 35 minutes ago
BREAKING: Second suspected #Paris attacker very likely to have passed through #Greece - Greek government source - @Reuters

Patty:
I've been waiting patiently for this to happen. Like 9/11 put us in Iraq/Afghanistan, but was totally staged by us, this puts nato in Syria, so the USA can take Assad out of power, our ultimate goal. Russia won't have none of that. Hello ww3. No disrespect to any lives lost, I just saw this coming a long time ago.

JFax:

--- Quote from: Patty on November 14, 2015, 05:03:59 PM ---I've been waiting patiently for this to happen. Like 9/11 put us in Iraq/Afghanistan, but was totally staged by us, this puts nato in Syria, so the USA can take Assad out of power, our ultimate goal. Russia won't have none of that. Hello ww3. No disrespect to any lives lost, I just saw this coming a long time ago.

--- End quote ---

Nato or the coalition would never attack Assad straight on, especially now after Iran and Russia sided with Assad. If anything Assad will be the key to bring ISIS down.

Patty:

--- Quote from: JFax on November 14, 2015, 05:19:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Patty on November 14, 2015, 05:03:59 PM ---I've been waiting patiently for this to happen. Like 9/11 put us in Iraq/Afghanistan, but was totally staged by us, this puts nato in Syria, so the USA can take Assad out of power, our ultimate goal. Russia won't have none of that. Hello ww3. No disrespect to any lives lost, I just saw this coming a long time ago.

--- End quote ---

Nato or the coalition would never attack Assad straight on, especially now after Iran and Russia sided with Assad. If anything Assad will be the key to bring ISIS down.

--- End quote ---
very true, I see a major boots on ground campaign happening real soon, without Syrians permission. And all we've been blaming Assad for breeding terrorism when in fact they brought in Russia to take out said terrorists. But we won't cooperate with Russia to take out Isis, because we're not worried about Isis, we want Assad gone. Let's just keep arming rebels and pretending like Isis is the issue. The United States of America is the bad guy right now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version