The Street > The Lounge

Paris

<< < (8/32) > >>

alaskun:
this creeps me out

How Paris ISIS Terrorists May Have Used PlayStation 4 To Discuss And Plan Attacks
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/11/14/why-the-paris-isis-terrorists-used-ps4-to-plan-attacks/

Paris attacks: ISIS terrorists may have used PlayStation 4s to plot atrocities
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-isis-terrorists-used-6836462

--- Quote ---Communications between users of the games console are almost impossible to monitor, making them an ideal way to plot atrocities, home affairs minister Jan Jambon said.

According to reports in the Brussels weekly The Bulletin , Mr Jambon said: "The thing that keeps me awake at night is the guy behind his computer, looking for messages from [the Islamic State] and other hate preachers. 
--- End quote ---

this list is outdated now, and mostly just xbox stuff...
 REASONS why the new XBOX is so creepy to anybody with an attention span...

--- Quote ---...

DHS Looks to Spy on Video Game Consoles in Search of Pedophiles, Terrorists
April 4, 2012
http://www.dailytech.com/DHS+Looks+to+Spy+on+Video+Game+Consoles+in+Search+of+Pedophiles+Terrorists/article24383.htm

US government hires company to hack into video game consoles
The U.S. Navy is paying a company six figures to hack into used video game consoles and extract sensitive information. The tasks to be completed are for both offline and online data.
April 7, 2012
http://www.zdnet.com/article/us-government-hires-company-to-hack-into-video-game-consoles/

--- End quote ---
but I'm pretty sure spy agencies don't have anywhere near as much trouble looking into these devices as they're letting on.   There's been a lot of new news stories about gamemakers shadinesss/spy agency shadiness since that thread was made. I don't like the idea of children being raised on/getting accustomed to these surveillance devices as it it, and it's only going to get worse

Patty:
You fucking suck dude

alaskun:
I get being annoyed with me posting a shitton of old links, but what's wrong with you that I can't discuss the ongoing situation, or my feelings on how it will affect us/our lives/the future?  Why does this thread exist?

LukeTom:
Fucking hell.

Everyone who I seem to talk to is trying to pursue their own ends with this situation, first of all the whole 'pray for the world thing'. Beirut has been synonymous with terror attacks for many years. Is there now no way of feeling remorse for people who are close to us without someone else pointing at another disaster and saying "feel sorry for them too!". Yes we get it,  but the fact that this has hit so close to home and in such a developed nation makes this more poignant (not to disparage any lives lost in earthquakes/suicide bombs/car accidents around the world).

Then Donnald Trump chiming in trying to pursue his agenda telling people that they should have had guns to defend themselves. Fucking hell what a morbid example of blind political opportunism.

I thought Bikegiude was a safe haven from fucking idiots trying to push their own ideology onto people, but Alaskun is the worst one I have read, and I am finding it very hard to believe he is not a troll. You have made your point, you can stop posting and we can actually try to have a meaningful discussion about this without a text wall stifling it.

I just generally feel very sorry for the people of Paris, especially after the recent Hedbo attacks. And it has probably brought home to allot of people how serious the threat actually is, but apart from generating heated debate from message boards to the Houses of Parliament, I seriously doubt that the course of the general political will will change.

And lastly Alasksun you seem about indoctrinated into your conspiracy bullshite as the people who committed this atrocity, not to mention the sources you cite are some of the most laughably ridiculous I have ever seen. Pull your head out your ass and join the real world

ginger:
alaskun is legit, no troll here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version