The Street > The Lounge

Paris

<< < (12/32) > >>

alaskun:

--- Quote from: LukeTom on November 16, 2015, 01:07:03 PM ---http://digbmx.com/videos/in-memory-mathias-dymarski

Fuck, seems like one of our own also perished in the shootings. Ride in peace brother

--- End quote ---
I remember seeing stories about an australian rider who died in a crazy wildfire. It's a much more relatable threat to me, so it freaks me out more, but I can tell this one just hasn't caught up to me yet. hopefully it won't

JFax:

--- Quote from: alaskun link=topic=221287.msg3719386#msg3719386 ---
--- End quote ---

I dont get it. I read the article and your outcry and following text seem unrelated past the title of the article. Did you read it? Article headlines tend to be outrageous compared to more sensible content to lure readers into reading it.

alaskun:

--- Quote from: JFax on November 16, 2015, 05:30:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: alaskun link=topic=221287.msg3719386#msg3719386 ---
--- End quote ---

I dont get it. I read the article and your outcry and following text seem unrelated past the title of the article. Did you read it? Article headlines tend to be outrageous compared to more sensible content to lure readers into reading it.

--- End quote ---
are you sure you read it? the whole article I'm reading is lamenting our "rebel" groups not being able to do this again

Gaddafi Sodomized By NATO Supported Rebels

--- Quote ---Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article29508.htm
An analysis appears to confirm that a rebel fighter sodomized Gaddafi with a knife.
October 25, 2011
SIRTE, Libya — An analysis of video obtained by GlobalPost from a rebel fighter who recorded the moment when Col. Muammar Gaddafi was first captured confirms that another rebel fighter, whose identity is unknown, sodomized the former leader as he was being dragged from the drainpipe where he had taken cover.
A frame by frame analysis of this exclusive GlobalPost video clearly shows the rebel trying to insert some kind of stick or knife into Gaddafi's rear end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzBhn7csC_A
--- End quote ---

the entire article is based on the idea that "Assad has to go." They don't question that logic at all. They're actually complaining about the ineffectiveness of the methods that are being used to kill/remove/make him irrelevant. 

They prop it up on russia's recent support for assad being evil/wrong without question...

How many presidents do "we" have to kill before people realize it's working against us?  Stop pushing it like it's the foregone conclusion. Even mainstream news agencies have been questioning whether we'd have the crazy war situation we're in right now if we hadn't taken out saddam. It's a fact that killing gaddafi made it worse, and I was saying all this stuff before that too.  What do you really expect to happen if we keep trying to kill/undermine assad?  Do you understand that means war with russia?

condrbkr:
It's only when we truly realize that the innocent lives lost in Paris are as equally valuable as the innocent lives lost in the Middle East or any other place, all this will come closer to an end.

alaskun:

this is happening right now.  have you guys seen any of the hundreds of tow missile videos that've come out the past two years or so?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version