The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Tattoos

<< < (5/8) > >>

Aesop Rock:

Finally joined the club with this stupid stick and poke tattoo. Still needs to be shaded but I'm OK with where it sits currently.

72ss454:
Aesop Rock, that location sucks as far as being aggravating. I have a barcode tattoo on my right bicep.

72ss454:

The T1 logo was my first one to mark the only bone I have broke which is the T1 vertebrae in my neck. I'm guessing g it happened in 1992, but I only found out in 2013. Earlier this year I added the rest as my wife said it was too plain and seemed like I should have done something larger.  Well, she always called me an asshole, so I added the rest.

Aesop Rock:
I expected it to be much worse. Not nearly as bad as people had led me to believe.

Prodigal Son:
I find it strange that I'm afraid of what I will be perceived as if I did the things I found no fault in in my early twenties. Tattoos, dying my hair, wearing t shirts from punk shows, still going to shows and doing stage dives.

You getting your first tattoo at late 20s early 30s? helps me manage my comfort of discomfort. There's few tattoos that have rolled around in head I wouldn't mind doing. 31 isn't too late to start getting tattooed again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version