The Street > The Lounge

Adam LZ/DIG

<< < (3/9) > >>

manwe:
i actually liked some of his older videos tbh but i think it's all gone to his head (he is a star in his own world)

i mean filming your proposal in itself is insanely cringe-worthy and makes me a bit sick. that's not what appealed to me about bmx when i first started and it's a bit of a letdown to imagine a new generation of riders being pulled in through this shit.
...and then the dig thing was just very very misguided and not worded properly.

I will say tho that i think the whole industry has been eagerly waiting for this misstep and i feel like a lot of pent up anger has been pinned on this one tweet.

i hope the tide of new riders will not be too large and they'll actually develop and their own pace and move on from lz, but i'm not holding my breath

manwe:
also, as a sidenote, no one outside of america and the uk knows (or knew until recently) who the fuck adam_lz is.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
What happened?

GUMP_:
I really only know of him and this shitstorm cause burns was posting about it on Facebook

Allah:
I used to think he was alright (albeit extremely cheesy and not really my cup of tea), and thought it was a bit daft that people were leaving Stranger because he got put on the team, but following his latest comments he seems quite knobbish. I like Josh James (Boqer), at least he has a sense of irony.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version