The Street > The Lounge

Adam LZ/DIG

<< < (5/9) > >>

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on December 06, 2015, 11:43:15 PM ---Bmx salary.

--- End quote ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IixG53KmWBY

streetStreet:
Get Rich or Die Typing a Bicycle Motorcross Blog.

manwe:
augie simoncini and a few others from the former stranger team have been very vocal about leaving because of rich hirsch and the mismanagement of the brand / fake camaraderie, and not actually because of LZ. just looking at the brands rich hirsch has managed so far guy looks unreliable as fuck

dude...:

--- Quote from: manwe on December 07, 2015, 10:04:01 AM ---augie simoncini and a few others from the former stranger team have been very vocal about leaving because of rich hirsch and the mismanagement of the brand / fake camaraderie, and not actually because of LZ. just looking at the brands rich hirsch has managed so far guy looks unreliable as fuck

--- End quote ---

this. i am never keen to support any brands rich hirsch is involved with cos you know he will push them hard for like a year, then lose interest and ditch them to work on a new project.
hes probably already teeing up something else in the wings, while refocusing stranger towards a different market - the crowd of kids who look up to adam lz. bit of a gamble but lz has a lot of followers, which means a lot of exposure for stranger if hes plugging their shit

JFax:
Isnt that kind of smart though of Rich, in a buisness side of things I mean. It seems like new BMX companies can make a reasonable big buck in the first two or three years and then the brand is forgotten.

With Rich it seems like his companies only last a short while until he starts a new.
I dont really look at bmx vids or care for pro teams so the camaraderie between bmxers in the same team is not something that interest me a bit..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version