The Street > The Lounge

8th Annual BG Secret Santa!

<< < (8/10) > >>

meathead:

--- Quote from: RAILS! on January 14, 2016, 08:44:49 AM ---MEATHEAD

You were my secret santa and I was yours!!!

Please tell me you got it?!

--- End quote ---

just opened it! stoked is an understatement! ... that book made me fucking crease up laughing! shamefully tho the cup did not make it.

R.I.P MAC TOOLS MUG!

oh and also  WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NEVER TRYED REESE BEFORE!?

thank you again Rails!

milhous:

--- Quote from: (jeff) on January 11, 2016, 08:07:09 PM ---Got mine friday. Lever, pegs, candy, Brokeback Mountain dvd, cards, banana chips, other random things. Thanks, Santa!

--- End quote ---

Glad it made it safely. Hopefully you like the stuff. Evidently that Brokeback Mountain DVD has been making rounds in the last few years Secret Santa (I got it in my gift last year and that sender got it in a previous gift).

Cole:
Haven't received mine yet. But, I also got lazy and didn't send mine out until last week, so I'm expecting the same thing from my santa.

Prodigal Son:
I got a box from Cole today. I got another pair of pedals to add to the collection of BGSS gifted pedals. There was also a military green Velcro patch of a maple leaf, which is my favorite. I love Canada. Then a safety orange real tree camo otterbox. Is that water resistant/proof Cole? Also a gameboy with Pokemon in it. My 6 year old nephew is going to be stoked.

Cole:
It might be water resistant, but I'm not sure. Definitely shock proof.

Edit: thanks for the condoms Dan. I'll try and put them to good use. Gunna pop that CD in for my commute as well tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version