The Street > The Lounge

Winter Break Road Trip - NH to TX, NM, and back

<< < (3/5) > >>

JohnW:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on December 20, 2015, 03:52:54 PM ---Saturday after Christmas south side skatepark is having their monthly bike night. It's from 9pm to midnight and we usually hit up a 24hr Mexican restaurant on the way back to Katy /west houston. Sign a waiver and bring plastic pegs is the only requirement. I'll text you the address if you're interested.

--- End quote ---
Sounds good to me. Guess I'll go pegless since my plastic pegs were in my bag that got stolen. Or maybe I'll snag a pair on the way.

ralph wiggum:
I see Cleveland in your route. You better make a stop at Ray's. If you're in the area while I'm not working, I've got a free admission pass you're welcome to.

JohnW:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on December 21, 2015, 04:46:31 PM ---I see Cleveland in your route. You better make a stop at Ray's. If you're in the area while I'm not working, I've got a free admission pass you're welcome to.

--- End quote ---
Hell yeah, I'll shoot you a message with my number.

blueee:
what the hell is in alburquerque? get some slime in your tubes and bring spares. i just went through like 6tubes on my last trip

blueee:

--- Quote from: Bink on December 18, 2015, 10:44:17 PM ---I would never suggest this to anyone other than a BMX rider: go to Tulsa.

--- End quote ---
cool, i should be there by april

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version