The Street > The Lounge

Winter Break Road Trip - NH to TX, NM, and back

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bink:
I would never suggest this to anyone other than a BMX rider: go to Tulsa. There are tons of good street spots all over the city, plus there's a good scene in the city. Also, St. Louis is worth checking out.

JohnW:

--- Quote from: Bink on December 18, 2015, 10:44:17 PM ---I would never suggest this to anyone other than a BMX rider: go to Tulsa. There are tons of good street spots all over the city, plus there's a good scene in the city. Also, St. Louis is worth checking out.

--- End quote ---
Neither of those are too far out of the way so I'll definitely try to check them out if I have time. Thanks!

Prodigal Son:
Snowboarding in Taos, NM has been on my list. Should you find the ability to do it. Do it.

JohnW:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on December 19, 2015, 03:38:31 PM ---Snowboarding in Taos, NM has been on my list. Should you find the ability to do it. Do it.

--- End quote ---
I have no idea how to snowboard haha. I've always been the broke kid sitting around while all my friends are out snowboarding.

paranoidmexican:
Saturday after Christmas south side skatepark is having their monthly bike night. It's from 9pm to midnight and we usually hit up a 24hr Mexican restaurant on the way back to Katy /west houston. Sign a waiver and bring plastic pegs is the only requirement. I'll text you the address if you're interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version