The Street > The Lounge

I come to visit my old friends and talk about a let down.

(1/5) > >>

wheelr:
What happened to this place?

Is everyone here still really into guns and liberty?  Or was it anti-gun and anti-liberty?  I forget since it has been so long.

What happened to Neckbeard from Chicago?  What about sokolo(sp?)?  I follow Zodiac on social media, he seems to be doing well.  I miss checking out the talent on the photo board.  Hope all of those guys are still at it and doing well.

I'm still into photography, cars, hiking, climbing, guns, naked chicks, and small government.  I guess not much really changes.

JFax:
People are still around. Its just that most dont post anymore, browsing seems to be the new black.

Kinchy:
Alaskun is repping you're crazy brand of 'politics' nowadays, tbh he hasn't quite moved past nutjob text walls and onto redneck libertarian troll yet but he might get there soon.

alaskun:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on January 08, 2016, 02:06:40 PM ---nutjob text walls

--- End quote ---
call it whatever name you want. Redneck, libertarian, nutjob, etc... my 'nutjob' posts have still been more accurate/timely/pertinent over the past 12 years than any of the wishful trendy bullshit that people like you have been posting.  I posted about US/Jordan training camps in 2012 and how they would lead to something bad, in a thread made on/around 9/12/2012 on the benghazi attack, referencing posts I had made years prior, and got the same response, nevermind the fact that I was completely right...   
Do you remember the "news of the world" thread?  I posted repeatedly that the 'evil' news organizations were getting their data from police/gov surveillance tech, long before Snowden's NSA leaks and other stuff that directly proved my point, and got the same "nutjob, off-topic" response.  I've been proven correct/accurate about that, and many other things, time and time again, and retards like you are still calling names/acting like what I post is nonsense...

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
We can't post naked women anymore, so there's that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version