The Street > The Lounge

I come to visit my old friends and talk about a let down.

<< < (3/5) > >>

Aesop Rock:
Guns are bad, m'kay?

ginger:
Same shit, less people shitting. Makes the discussions a bit easier to follow though.

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: wheelr on January 08, 2016, 12:05:43 PM ---What about sokolo(sp?)? 

I'm still into photography, cars, hiking, climbing, guns, naked chicks, and small government.  I guess not much really changes.

--- End quote ---

Still around albeit not as often, but doing well!  Back in the US from the UK, bought a house here in CA, finally finished the Corvette and have a few other car projects including heavily modding the Raptor now that the warranty has run out.

Other than that our interests are pretty much still the same!  Thinking about getting engaged in the next few months, that's a big one too.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on January 14, 2016, 08:05:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: wheelr on January 08, 2016, 12:05:43 PM ---What about sokolo(sp?)? 

I'm still into photography, cars, hiking, climbing, guns, naked chicks, and small government.  I guess not much really changes.

--- End quote ---

Still around albeit not as often, but doing well!  Back in the US from the UK, bought a house here in CA, finally finished the Corvette and have a few other car projects including heavily modding the Raptor now that the warranty has run out.

Other than that our interests are pretty much still the same!  Thinking about getting engaged in the next few months, that's a big one too.

--- End quote ---

That is great.  Lots of good things it seems.  And engaged?  What's the lucky guy's name?  Hahaha.

Modded raptor should be fun.  I have a little warranty left on my WRX and then it will be tune/mod time.  Stock it is still fairly exciting though. https://youtu.be/JKk6RD40KfI

Boomhauer:
I've been busy with life shit since I blew my face up and rarely come on here now, so maybe that's a plus?

and here's the footage of me blowing my face up, because why not?

https://youtu.be/69iYvqV9ZBo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version