The Street > The Lounge

Making A Murderer

<< < (3/5) > >>

Prodigal Son:
"I'm going to miss Wrestle Mania!" - Brendan

amishrob:
it's really fucked up what happened to brendan. forced into making up a story that has no evidence to back it up, then that used as the basis for everything.

MEAT:
I definitely think brendan was innocent, the lads clearly as autistic as they come and was bullied all over the place, Steven..... Id say 67.5% convinced of his innocence, hes lived a hard life and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit more mentally scarred than we're led to believe, there are some sketchy details here and there too.

BonerhasBent:

--- Quote from: 14thStbikes on January 10, 2016, 06:27:11 PM ---I don't think Steven did it, not sure who did. I agree that the victims brother seems sketchy. His initial statements in the news when she first went missing seemed off/oddly worded...

Better question is- is that slim ball defense attorney Len Kachinsky related to Brian Kachinsky. I
May be wrong, but they seem to have a resemblance along with sane last name and both in/from Wissconsin.

--- End quote ---

From what I've been told, Len Kachinsky is Brian Kachinsky Dad, fucking crazy!
The show really just made me realize how much more i hate the pigs!

Dr. Steve Brule:

--- Quote from: BonerhasBent on January 11, 2016, 06:37:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: 14thStbikes on January 10, 2016, 06:27:11 PM ---I don't think Steven did it, not sure who did. I agree that the victims brother seems sketchy. His initial statements in the news when she first went missing seemed off/oddly worded...

Better question is- is that slim ball defense attorney Len Kachinsky related to Brian Kachinsky. I
May be wrong, but they seem to have a resemblance along with sane last name and both in/from Wissconsin.

--- End quote ---

From what I've been told, Len Kachinsky is Brian Kachinsky Dad, fucking crazy!
The show really just made me realize how much more i hate the pigs!

--- End quote ---

Just did some investigative work.

Len and Brian are friends on Facebook, you could be right.

edit: Looks like it's definitely the case, bizarre - https://www.instagram.com/p/985DeTNUwh/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version