The Street > The Lounge

you bunch of old *****

<< < (10/25) > >>

Sasper:
I am not sure, I think I am 27 , man  the years have passed , lower back surgery , now can hopefully pickup riding again in the spring after a year off , before I could only ride littlebit. disc prolapse.

Tall Opinion:
24. Got my career sorted out a year ago and currently still living with my parents and stacking money to buy a house in the next year or two. Barely ever ride my bike anymore but I still skate all the time.

Scunny:
30, gf, dogs x2, mortgage (which we just renewed @ £200 per month less than we were paying and shortened the term by 12 years, yes m8).

Not ridden a bmx in 2 years, just come here out of habit. I ride road and mtb all the time though, which probs make me no different then most of the 25+ guys on here.

Finn the Human:
24, living in a flat with my two cats. Looking at getting a house/mortgage with a friend. Haven't ridden BMX in years, starting to get career shit together and it looks as though I'm going to finally finish learning to drive.

dude...:
i still ride at least 1-2 times a week, got an awesome scene where i live with people of a variety of ages to ride with though which makes a huge difference. everyone meets up at the skatepark on wednesdays, and theres always plenty of beer and other substances for riders who dont actually wanna ride and just hang out instead. pretty lucky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version