The Street > The Lounge

you bunch of old *****

<< < (12/25) > >>

barcodebilly:
20 ,being a member of dadguide.org Haven't touched my bike in months.  :-\ did however take my wife and son to the oss shop on a sunday last weekend (mind you, it's in the shit ass part of shit ass los angeles) and it felt weird not needing anything from a bike shop. Still working full time 6 days a week trying to make the best of what I have for the time being. Wife is finishing up her culinary degree atm, son is 7 months and some change.

GUMP_:
Mortgage stuff sucks. Lucky my place is only $150,000. But in the middle of bum fuck nowhere but it's 15mins from work.

Kinchy:

--- Quote from: GUMP_ on January 27, 2016, 06:46:34 AM --- But in the middle of bum fuck nowhere but it's 15mins from work.

--- End quote ---

Living the dream

GUMP_:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on January 27, 2016, 07:24:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: GUMP_ on January 27, 2016, 06:46:34 AM --- But in the middle of bum fuck nowhere but it's 15mins from work.

--- End quote ---

Living the dream

--- End quote ---

It's pretty nice really 1/2 acre block, 2x1. With a 6mx6m shed. It's enough room for the wife, 2 dogs, 2cats and myself. Plus it Backs onto bush land so soon as I pull finger I'm going to build a pump track or baby trails with lots of table tops

ginger:
That sounds excellent. A part of me wants to move out a bit further, get a decent block and work from home, but there's no good pubs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version