The Street > The Lounge

you bunch of old *****

<< < (17/25) > >>

Dr. Steve Brule:
Yeah my Mrs has no interest in kids luckily, one of these career types. Saying that, twins would be good as you get them both out of the way at once, would probably save a few quid in the long run. Until they both want to go to Uni or pester for bikes / cars / Playstation 8s at the same time.

MEAT:

--- Quote from: dude... on February 15, 2016, 07:01:59 PM ---my gf is militantly against having kids, score!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dr. Steve Brule on February 16, 2016, 04:06:10 AM ---Yeah my Mrs has no interest in kids luckily

--- End quote ---

Congrats you guys are definitely safe then, phew!!
(tick tick tick....)

Also exciting news obituary fans, i have a hernia in my hip, im trying to sell it as a sports injury, but kidding no one.

Kinchy:

--- Quote from: Scunny on February 15, 2016, 10:56:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: ginger on February 15, 2016, 04:07:15 PM ---Is that a good preggers, or a bad preggers? At least with twins you can get it all out of the way at once. Who in their right mind would want more than 2, honestly.

--- End quote ---

Good preggers (one would have been better but beggars can't be choosers), been doing IVF for the past year so i'm just glad that shit is finally over.

--- End quote ---

Congrats on that. One is pretty tough, so two is definitely going to be a struggle but will be worth it in the long run. My gf is a twin and she loves it.

My neighbour has been doing IVF and just found out she's having triplets......

smalley:

--- Quote from: Scunny on February 15, 2016, 11:40:51 AM ---Need to add to this adult chat - just found out the gf is preggers with twins.

--- End quote ---

Shit scunny thats luda!!! congrats

Skypilot:
Hey there!
It's been a while
28 in march, getting married in august

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version