The Street > The Lounge

you bunch of old *****

<< < (18/25) > >>

Kaylin:
27, joined this site back in 05.

Ilari:
Turning 25 this spring. Didn't feel too old before I stumbled in here. Man, it's been years since I frequented this board. I quit riding like three years ago but now I've been looking at mountain bikes... So expensive though.

Currently getting my master's degree in economics. Already moved from graphic t-shirts to polos, button ups and blazers. I also started playing golf, and became interested in wine. My gf says that I'm a 40-year-old man trapped in a 24-year-old body.

GUMP_:
I've gone from wanting kids through to figuring out I'm too bloody selfish and don't really want them. The wife has gone from not wanting them to wanting thinking I'd be a good day.

Twins would be the best way to get it over and done with really.

Congrats to the future folks of familyguide

paranoidmexican:
Just found out I'll be joining dadguide.....crazy

Hank Chinaski:
Congrats to all y'all having kids!  I got married on the sly a couple weeks ago.  We found out my fiance's grandfather has stage 4 lung cancer, maybe 3-6 months to live.  So we booked it out to LA and did a quick backyard thing with just 5 or 6 family members.  We're still going to have an actual wedding spring 2017 but I'm officially hitched as of now.  We plan on having kids but probably in 3 years or so.  We want to try and get a bunch of traveling and fun things done before settling down. 
We've also got a decent amount of credit card debt from moving twice in the last 2 years and having to pay for a surgery for one of our dogs.  We've decided to start using You Need A Budget this month and try to keep our spending habits in check.  I made a ton of money over the last six months and have very little in savings to show for it.  I got a bunch of awesome outdoors stuff and a full fly fishing setup though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version