The Street > The Lounge

Mother flippin' townhouses.

<< < (3/5) > >>

LeonLikesToRock:
Works just as well on floor boards, it looks like someone pissed on their floor. They'll either wonder how you broke in or say "damn, we got piss disced".

When you're messing with the old lady yell out their names.

locomotive:
I know what you're saying! We are in one of the middle units, and on one of my sides we have total saints, but I wish we could say that about the other. One day the grandpa(not super old early 60s) started cleaning his winter car mats on my grass, and when I went to acquire as to what he was doing. He said he was just watering the grass. I said I saw everything and told him to keep his garbage on his property. After that, the wife (I'm guessing the grandpa's daughter) has never looked at us again and refuses to wave or say hi. Now here comes the worst part. The kid has this outdoor basketball hoop attached inside his garage on the side of the wall we share. In the summer it was fine, but now that its winter it is getting ridiculous. The stupid thing is, the ceiling isn't all that tall so the only thing this kid can really do is dunk. Every time he does you can hear it from any room in my house. It gets bad when he has friends over.

#firstworldproblems

streetStreet:
slammin' bitches > twinkle twinkle on guitar.

Prodigal Son:
I bet they're stoked on your screaming offspring right?

ginger:
She's pretty chill these days, but I still hold her up to the wall while screaming when I get the chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version