The Street > The Lounge

Besides the T1 dudes, what riders are you guys stoked on lately?

<< < (2/12) > >>

JFax:
I realised yesterday that Ive completely lost interest in watching others ride. I used to love contest vids and road fools. Feels like its only edits now, which doesnt interest me.

streetStreet:
Connor McDavid, did you see that goal!?

joelite44:
Fofanah abdul.

tim_sch:
Brandon Begin, Nico Badet, David Grant, Eric L.

Bunky:

--- Quote from: Donald on February 03, 2016, 10:13:45 PM ---I'm really pumped on Kyle Hart lately. https://youtu.be/IR-BMgY11II

--- End quote ---
Dude is pretty stylish for a street jibber.  I loved the wallride up to tuck-no and the 360 lookback to fakie on that quarter.

--- Quote from: Stoked on February 03, 2016, 10:25:53 PM ---Seamus mckeon
Dan foley

--- End quote ---

Seamus is always doing rad stuff, and I get the feeling he's the kind of guy that doesn't get too caught up in industry bullshit and would probably continue riding his bike exactly the same even if the industry imploded.  I hit him up a couple years ago when he lived in Charlotte because my girlfriend was there for a week for work training.  He showed me the best damn ghetto DIY spot I've probably ever ridden and was a super nice dude.

Dan Foley is just super smooth.

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on February 04, 2016, 12:39:10 AM ---Demarcus Paul http://youtu.be/f_p33-lyWaA

--- End quote ---

I know I've probably said this too much before, but Demarcus is probably the nicest guy in bmx and is just stupidly good.  He used to ride such a POS bike and still killed it.  I remember saying to Blue on here years ago that if I started a bmx company that Demo would be the first guy I'd try and pick up.  Not long after that, he got on Freed, and now look at him.  He's doing ice's up kinked rails. 

I'd have to say, even though I'm more of a street peg jibber, that Richard Forne is one of my favorites to watch.  I'm not even sure why, but I love watching his stuff. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version