The Street > The Lounge

Dave Mirra Dead

<< < (7/9) > >>

U-238:
My first bike was a Mirra 540 Air in the early 2000's. I always thought of Mirra as a legend, on par with Hoffman, Nyquist and the other big names of that era.

Really sad to see him go. I can't even imagine how shitty life must have been for him to end it like that. I bet it was something like CTE but we will never know, which is unfortunate because we obviously need to do a lot more research on the subject.

2016 has been fucking shitty so far.

condrbkr:
He definitely is one of the greatest there ever was.

joelite44:
Still hoping this is a lie somehow. He influenced me so much i had to have a haro and indeed my first bike wad a haro backtrail x2 with gyro and u brakes. Not as bad as mirras top of the línea but still good enough to be a haro. Dave mirra was synonym of haro bikes and haro led the market as dave was on his prime. Can tell why moliterno ripped so bad on him. Dave mirra was indeed no god and can hope e/o struggling take this as a last miracle from the miracle boy. R.I.P. Dave Mirra your life was indeed a miracle to a lot of us.

Merry:
This is such a massive bummer. Mental health, man.

Allah:
RIP. Good photo feature on Dig. http://digbmx.com/photo-ops/dave-mirra-in-memory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version