The Street > The Lounge

Dave Mirra Dead

<< < (8/9) > >>

CMB:
Here's a classic battle between Jay Miron and Dave Mirra at the 2001 X-Games.
Classic Mirra right there.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote ---The people selling these shirts are ghouls profiting off Dave Mirra's death. Complete scumbags. I emailed save.org - a legitimate organization dedicated to suicide prevention who is mentioned as the beneficiary - and they know nothing about this.

I also called teechip dot com and they seem to make it a lot harder to report fraud than to commit it. Feel free to let them know as I have at copyright@teechip.com. This needs to come down.

--- End quote ---

condrbkr:

--- Quote from: CMB on February 09, 2016, 07:09:56 AM ---Here's a classic battle between Jay Miron and Dave Mirra at the 2001 X-Games.
Classic Mirra right there.

--- End quote ---

I saw that on youtube. Miron gets crushed! It was cringe worthy. Definitely made Jay look like a complete amateur compared to Dave.

Alex.:

--- Quote from: Owen on February 05, 2016, 05:59:30 AM --- ???

--- End quote ---

Oops! I must've been thinking about a buddy of mine while I was typing that out as he went out in a very similar fashion.

Suicide sucks.

dude...:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on February 09, 2016, 08:23:22 AM ---

--- Quote ---The people selling these shirts are ghouls profiting off Dave Mirra's death. Complete scumbags. I emailed save.org - a legitimate organization dedicated to suicide prevention who is mentioned as the beneficiary - and they know nothing about this.

I also called teechip dot com and they seem to make it a lot harder to report fraud than to commit it. Feel free to let them know as I have at copyright@teechip.com. This needs to come down.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Always happens. Remember after the paris attacks and people were selling commemorative shirts the next day. theres always people out there like janice in accounting who dont give a fuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version