The Street > The Lounge

Crewneck Sweatshirts.

<< < (2/4) > >>

tim_sch:
What's the problem with the logo on the chest? I do like the Champion logo compared to other sports brands. What I don't like about Gildan is that their clothes get wider when you size up but not really much longer. So if you don't have a long upper body like I do you're perfectly fine.

condrbkr:

--- Quote from: tim_sch on February 18, 2016, 12:48:05 PM ---What's the problem with the logo on the chest? I do like the Champion logo compared to other sports brands. What I don't like about Gildan is that their clothes get wider when you size up but not really much longer. So if you don't have a long upper body like I do you're perfectly fine.

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to get something printed on the front of it. Design wise, two separate logos would conflict too much. At least for me. 

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: condrbkr on February 18, 2016, 12:16:54 PM ---I looked into Champion but it doesn't seem like they sell them completely blank. I wouldn't mind if they just had sleeve embroidery but it's that chest embroidery that's the deal breaker.

--- End quote ---

I got a champion crew neck at a hardcore show back in October. Definitely available.

condrbkr:
The chest embroidery bro!

Prodigal Son:
Nope, just sleeve embroidery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version