The Street > The Lounge

EU Referendum

<< < (5/6) > >>

alaskun:

--- Quote from: streetStreet on February 24, 2016, 05:19:59 PM ---it's a joke to pull the wool over for TPP.

--- End quote ---
racist bigot fascist nazi! how dare you?! say it again and we'll burn your property/destroy your family!

parody thread option; Muslim Brotherhood Referendum . . .

Liam:

--- Quote from: streetStreet on February 24, 2016, 05:19:59 PM ---it's a joke to pull the wool over for TPP.

--- End quote ---

Wrong side of the world.

Liam:

--- Quote from: alaskun on February 24, 2016, 05:42:22 PM ---

--- End quote ---
racist bigot fascist nazi! how dare you?! say it again and we'll burn your property/destroy your family!

parody thread option; Muslim Brotherhood Referendum . . .

--- End quote ---

I'm sure this meant something to you when you wrote it.

ginger:
We have the TPP, but aren't you guys in the middle of negotiating a similar Trans-Atlantic deal? Fuck all these regional trade blocs anyway, piss all benefit for the developed economies involved. Modelling shows literally zero benefit to the Australian economy from the TPP.

Liam:
TTIP. Not dissimilar. The terms of the discussions are private, so nobody really knows for sure what will/won't be included, or even if it will go ahead (it probably will). I'm far from keen on the idea, but I know our shite government would sign up to it independently if we do end up leaving the EU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version