The Street > The Lounge

Alcohol.

<< < (5/10) > >>

ginger:
Use a VPN if you're outside UK.

blueee:
lots of free time and I'm surrounded by drinkers. my old roommate kept our fridge stocked with beer :/ morning mimosas have ruined so many days for me

I don't get stupid drunk very often but constant drinking throughout the day everyday sucks

another thing I've noticed is that outside of California a trip to the skatepark doesn't mean three runs then sitting on a ledge with a bunch of tall cans and a bunch  of weed

I'll show up to a new park with a 12pack n everyone's like "no ty" wtf?

Alex.:

--- Quote from: blueee on April 27, 2016, 01:52:23 PM ---I'll show up to a new park with a 12pack n everyone's like "no ty" wtf?

--- End quote ---

Very strange when I encounter people like.

dude...:

--- Quote from: blueee on April 27, 2016, 01:52:23 PM ---lots of free time and I'm surrounded by drinkers. my old roommate kept our fridge stocked with beer :/ morning mimosas have ruined so many days for me

I don't get stupid drunk very often but constant drinking throughout the day everyday sucks

another thing I've noticed is that outside of California a trip to the skatepark doesn't mean three runs then sitting on a ledge with a bunch of tall cans and a bunch  of weed

I'll show up to a new park with a 12pack n everyone's like "no ty" wtf?

--- End quote ---

youd like west aus, someones always got beers and bongs when we go out riding

ginger:
West Aus? Try just about every crew in the country haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version