The Street > The Lounge

Standard Shaman Ox, 2004 era

<< < (2/4) > >>

ediotism:

one of the seat re-surfacing i've done with fluffy fabric. it looks good for approximately 3 riding sessions then it turned into my anti-theft device.
(this wasn't on my shaman per se, but rather on my WTP pony before that, but it's the same seat that lasted many years and many re-coverings)

oh fuck!! i actually found pictures of when i first got the frame from Arker, who i meant on this site... absolute top guy he was, he sent the frame to a powdercoater for me, who baked it yellow. the lugs were already hacked off, which was a crazy mental thing to do back in that time period.

frame anti-crack treatment finished

this may have been the very first build i did with the frame - 44t ody utility sprocket i think. not sure on accuracy but picture metadata says june 2004. i slept with the bike in my bed when i got it built, i was that happy. (of course i didn't have a girlfriend)
it looks like i've never changed the wheels/pegs throughout the frame's lifetime, but i've ridden a few different wheels sporadically. the gsport homer was still the best for smoothness/strength, i ended up giving away the freecoaster wheels i had.

-------- THE END ----------

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
I approve.

Aesop Rock:
I am filled with feels.

LeonLikesToRock:
that was cool.

paranoidmexican:
Awesome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page