The Street > The Lounge

Question about weddings

<< < (2/5) > >>

JFax:
If your muslim friend is arab you might need to make sure that your car horn is working. There are tons of arab immigrants in my home town and they drive around the city honking for about 2-3 hours each wedding. Increadibly annoying.

MEAT:
Based on my extensive knowledge of such matters, I'd sneak an ak47 in and when no one expects it, empty a full clip into the air in celebration, they'll be delighted at the sensitive way you've embraced the cultural differences. Also something about trump.

paranoidmexican:
How formal are the weddings? Like in a church or at someone's house? You don't necessarily need a tux, but don't wear a t-shirt and jeans obviously. A nice sort, slacks, and dress shoes will do.

As for the gift, when I got married pretty much everyone gave me cash and a card. Most had $100 (except my boss who gave me 500 lol) if they have a registry get what your comfortable buying. Our just don't give a gift, fuck em.

Fuck the bridesmaid,but try not to fuck the bride herself.

ginger:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on June 02, 2016, 06:53:40 AM ---try not to fuck the bride herself.

--- End quote ---

Or...

torontoflatlander:

--- Quote from: ginger on June 02, 2016, 04:57:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on June 02, 2016, 06:53:40 AM ---try not to fuck the bride herself.

--- End quote ---

Or...

--- End quote ---

Take the righteous path and descend into legend. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version