The Street > The Lounge

Debt/Credit Score/Budgeting

<< < (3/10) > >>

Stoked:
Buy a slow cooker.  Cooks all day, you basically come home to a meal.  Pork, chicken, chili, stews....

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
If at all possible where you live, think about getting rid of your car and just bike everywhere.

MEAT:
Sell both your cars and buy something cheaper/older, it probably doesnt even have to be something shit or boring, just a bit less new.

My missus is a coupon dork, she saves a fucking fortune, ie many grand per year. Quite a lot of work mind...

Sell your ass.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on August 03, 2016, 09:48:22 AM ---If at all possible where you live, think about getting rid of your car and just bike everywhere.

--- End quote ---

this is suicide in Houston....lol. I wish though, maybe if people didn't constantly try to run over bikers here.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: MEAT on August 03, 2016, 10:36:23 AM ---Sell both your cars and buy something cheaper/older, it probably doesnt even have to be something shit or boring, just a bit less new.

My missus is a coupon dork, she saves a fucking fortune, ie many grand per year. Quite a lot of work mind...

Sell your ass.

--- End quote ---

You looking for a good time sailor? we've never really tried coupons, but I think we're going to try that now. My mom does it and her garage is a damn warehouse almost haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version