The Street > The Lounge

Debt/Credit Score/Budgeting

<< < (5/10) > >>

barcodebilly:
Retweet on the beans and rice. Also retweet on being in debt 

It takes a hell of a lot of money to be a grownup.

Adam what the fuck were you thinking getting into an auto loan at 20% get out of that shit fast.

Dr. Steve Brule:
I've got my financial situation down to an art. Basically spend nothing Mon-Fri and survive off bananas at work, then do a big food shop on the weekend for veg / fruit primarily, go to Costco once a month for other shit like rice, tinned goods etc. Ride my bike everywhere so no daft car costs. My mortgage is completely covered by the rent I charge my girlfriend for living with me. Leaves me with masses of disposable income to waste on expensive bikes, beer and holidays, the important things in life.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on August 04, 2016, 01:32:25 AM ---Retweet on the beans and rice. Also retweet on being in debt 

It takes a hell of a lot of money to be a grownup.

Adam what the fuck were you thinking getting into an auto loan at 20% get out of that shit fast.

--- End quote ---

I was dumb and impatient. The vehicles are refinanced as of yesterday.that's almost 500 I'm saying a month on both vehicles now. 

When I worked out of town and was given money for hotels in would get the cheapest hotel and split it with 3 other guys and buy bread/ham/ Mayo etc and eat nothing but sandwich all week. Going to try something like that again. Like I said earlier my biggest problem is I seem to have an addiction to going out to eat.

MEAT:
You might as well keep going out while you still can, because pretty soon all that shits coming to a screeching halt for the best part of 2 decades. Happy hrs, cheaper places, meal deals, whatever + cheaper beer.

Aesop Rock:

--- Quote from: Dr. Steve Brule on August 04, 2016, 02:35:26 AM ---I've got my financial situation down to an art. Basically spend nothing Mon-Fri and survive off bananas at work, then do a big food shop on the weekend for veg / fruit primarily, go to Costco once a month for other shit like rice, tinned goods etc. Ride my bike everywhere so no daft car costs. My mortgage is completely covered by the rent I charge my girlfriend for living with me. Leaves me with masses of disposable income to waste on expensive bikes, beer and holidays, the important things in life.

--- End quote ---

Biggest envy boner right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version