The Street > The Lounge

New guy introduction

(1/2) > >>

AustinFitz:
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've been around on the BMX Museum site for a little over a year now, and I've just started making accounts on a couple of other forums as well.
  I used to ride a lot of dirt and street back in my teenage years, but I kind of got away from bmx after getting a car, girls, parties, etc... Anyway I'm just turning 26 now and have been back into bikes for around a year and a half. In that time I've collected TONS of bikes and parts, plus a lot of knowledge as well!
  Unfortunately my skills haven't come back so quickly due to a knee injury from when I was around 19. It's slowly coming back though, and I actually have just as much fun building and collecting as I do riding! My latest thing has been collecting and building stuff specifically from "The Take" and "FBM" and I'm REALLY into that righ now lol.
  Seems like a cool site you guys have here though! Anyway, I just wanted to make a formal introduction for myself lol

AustinFitz:
Here are a few of my most recent projects

Sasha:
A new guy thread that actually is a new guy, not a bot! It's been a while. I've seen your S&M on a Facebook group. Looks good!

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
Sweet rides

Prodigal Son:
Welcome! I'm riding the best I have in my life at 31. 26 is the new 18

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version