The Street > The Lounge

My Mom invented aggresive rollerblading in the 50s

<< < (2/2)

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on January 02, 2017, 07:32:59 PM ---If you ride anything with wheels and don't instinctively feel the urge jump off/over stuff you're probable a sad, soulless bastard.

--- End quote ---

It's 2017, requisite you include cold, heartless bitch in that. Speaking of inclusivity; one of the persons in that crew is trans.

Me and some friends took a roadtrip into the desert to ride a pool last spring. Upon exploring the hashtags for it, I found another group of roller skating women who took a similar roadtrip. Not sure if I would try to land one of these ladies.

Davet:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on January 02, 2017, 10:06:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on January 02, 2017, 07:32:59 PM ---If you ride anything with wheels and don't instinctively feel the urge jump off/over stuff you're probable a sad, soulless bastard.

--- End quote ---

It's 2017, requisite you include cold, heartless bitch in that. Speaking of inclusivity; one of the persons in that crew is trans.

Me and some friends took a roadtrip into the desert to ride a pool last spring. Upon exploring the hashtags for it, I found another group of roller skating women who took a similar roadtrip. Not sure if I would try to land one of these ladies.

Yeah I just goggle that and there are actually aggressive QUAD skates and my thought on seeing this vid was yikes, my mom might be...on the other team?? or maybe just atheletic haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o07j99VHxxs

--- End quote ---

streetStreet:
So THATS when they started calling them trampolines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version