The Street > The Lounge

Make Bikeguide Great Again...

<< < (13/14) > >>

andreas:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on March 04, 2019, 12:40:55 PM ---Bikeguide's gonna be YUGE, better than ever! and vitalbmx will pay for it

--- End quote ---
Only in your dreams buddy guy.

cough0nM3:

--- Quote from: Dr. Steve Brule on March 04, 2019, 02:26:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on March 01, 2019, 07:49:45 PM ---Being that a few of us still pop in to check Bg from time to time, I gotta ask...

Sheep, Kurt, whoever else is involved... Is there anything right now to worry about like domain or hosting lapsing, forum software issues, etc.? Even if Bg never pops off again it's cool to see it survive in a usable state

--- End quote ---

None of the big boys ever pop by anymore, I still delete spam as a force of habit.

There's 100s of spambots signing up every day, it's a shame they haven't done anything to make it more difficult for them.

--- End quote ---

I was going to ask about that.  I was searching for my old username and noticed how many new accounts there were but such low action on the site.
Super lame.  But I did find my old username. 

Anyway to recover it without the original email I used?  I send sheep a PM about it.

I was "jl2fly" back when I could still sign in.  Great to see you lads still here.

AARXN:
I hate to bring a thread back from the dead, but it seems like posting anything on this site is like waking the dead. I was somewhat active over different accounts for years (mainly back in 2007ish...) Glad to see some of the same folks are still kicking around.

Kinchy:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on March 01, 2019, 12:27:47 AM ---Man this place was bumping at one point in time. Remember the points system? Lol Kinchy called me a cunt and spammed a bunch of dick pics on the comments before and that made 14 year old me shook af. Pls call me a cunt again kinchy I miss it.

--- End quote ---

You're a cunt

Kinchy:
JK I've chilled a bit since the rep days. Nothing to prove anymore. Hope you guys are all happy, BG definitely shaped me a bit during the good years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version