The Street > The Lounge

How long we all been riding now?

(1/5) > >>

weedbix:
I still find it hard to believe but it's been 25 years for me, a fair portion of it off but mostly on. Mostly.

Prodigal Son:
Been times were I didn't ride much or at all for several months due to injuries, broke bikes, or no interest. It's been about 20 years now.

Just got hurt a couple weeks ago. Broke a couple ribs and hurt my back pretty bad. Winter 16/17(this year) is probably the best riding I've had. I got hurt snowboarding in March, and now this. Both afraid and eager to get back out.

Early fall 16

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
About 15 or 16 years with periods when I didn't ride for months that account for probably a quarter to a third of that time. I ride relatively frequently nowadays, 2 to 4 times a week usually but I keep it pretty simple and mellow. Not looking to get hurt. I love riding though.

master:
Got my first real BMX in 94, so 23 years. Factor in all the breaks I took... Maybe 18. And for most of those years I sucked. So maybe 5 or 6 good years of real riding. Lol

Patty:
Started at 14, I turn 29 this year. It's made me who I am. All my closest friends either ride or used to

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version