The Street > The Lounge

How long we all been riding now?

<< < (5/5)

streetStreet:
Im going to say twenty years.

Some Goon:
First post on this forum for about 5 years haha. Riding since 98 I suck these days though tricks are gone can still jump shit though. Tried mountain biking and gave myself 2 concussions in 2 weeks so sticking with what I know now

joelite44:

--- Quote from: Some Goon on August 29, 2017, 01:32:47 PM ---First post on this forum for about 5 years haha. Riding since 98 I suck these days though tricks are gone can still jump shit though. Tried mountain biking and gave myself 2 concussions in 2 weeks so sticking with what I know now

--- End quote ---
How did you manage to do that? careless much?

I'v been riding since i was 15 i think so I am now 26. 10 years is a whole lot time.
Also BMX is about how you dress and feel on your bike. If you dont choose your attire before a session then it is not bmx.

CMB:
I've been riding for about 15 years now which is wild to think. There were a few years where I slowed down and didn't ride as much but in the last 2-3 years I've been riding as much as I can in between work, getting hurt and life in general. Starting to race again i think really gave me that spark and I met a ton of new people to ride with as well. Currently done for the season after breaking my elbow racing but motivated to get back on the horse and pump around when I'm cleared.

Tufty:
Been riding for at least 16-17 years now, Haven't ridden all that much in the last few years but I'm back at it again. Also just got a dj mountain bike for messing around on, it doesnt hurt as much on those harder landings haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version