Others > News

BG Interbike report is up.

<< < (5/10) > >>

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: B0B ---I like how the design of the carnks has been compromised because everyone's gone for the mid bb. Imagine that bad boy with a 25mm axle and no wedge interface thingy. Or a spider type thing attached to the drive side arm and a new design of sprocket.

Also I'm not keen on the way the arm meets the axle boss, every crank I've seen with that so far has had a tendency to snap at that point.
--- End quote ---

Actually, George said he was surprised at how well they work with a 22mm.

He did not think it needed a 25 after all.

25mm presents some serious issues.

paulie:
rad.

--- Quote from: sheepdog ---If this year showed anything, it is that companies are actually listening to you guys. Many are listening here.
--- End quote ---

radder, i'll have a beer and money sandwich, hold the bread.

--- Quote from: sheepdog ---The real pisser of the night though was how many times some jerkoff would go to grab his buddy and would end up with a handful of my hair, YANK! How can you grab a handful of hair and not know you are yanking somones head all over the place. It got so bad I had to stick it under my shirt. I do not meanit happened once or twice, it happened over a dozen times. Hey retards, watch what you are doing!
--- End quote ---

i would of delt out slaps mate. that's taking liberties innit?

--- Quote from: sheepdog ---The Australians killed it.
--- End quote ---

they need to make up for thier pathetic attempts at playing cricket, bless em.

final edit bit - i'd love to go to interbike and geek it up. and i could out drink/drug consume most there too. it'd be hellacore to the max. i'd get munted, make a tit out of meself and get a free rim. :)

darkrogue:
The article seemed depressing to me, but I'm glad you had a good time.

couch:
Good review Sheep, I think you pretty much showed everything that was worth showing. You missed a couple of parts, but someone will cover them soon. One thing that needs to be fixed in your review though is that the seat clamp on Robbies S3 is not a Fit. It is actually one of ours (ZodiacEng.). I think many people got confused with this because the pockets are similar to the S3 stem he is running. It was nice to meet you at the show and talk to you a little bit about everything.

redface:
i apologize if i said anything stupid, i had been drinking for 14 hours by the time i saw ya (damn you Etnies and Tip booths and your damn free beers)

good to meet you and Cory, and i hope my scar was impressive!

tom @ empire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version